View Profile jaysummers759885

6 w/ Responses

Amazing.

Fastleppard responds:

Thank you very much!

It reminds me of the 8bit game cuts scenes on the NES. lol... you kind of brought me back in time for a moment. Good job man. ^_^

mmoul responds:

Eu nunca achei que alguém iria avaliar meu desenho, muito obrigado :)

Keep your pimp hand strong lol.

This takes me back to reading The Forgotten Realms.

Jessismith responds:

I need to start reading those. xD

Bro I don't know why you haven't hooked up with some 3D software, and hook up some entrepreneur by now bro. You have some serious talent; I would love to see some animation by you. That would be fucking wicked.

~J

A beautiful woman, for a beautiful painting. It doesn't get better than that.

headphoamz responds:

Absolutely beautiful. The sky is reminiscent of Van Gogh, except there are no circles. What I mean is, it almost looks like you used oil in this painting, but I am assuming you didn't. Very well done indeed.

Jessismith responds:

Thanks J. And now that I think about it, the sky does seem somewhat Gogh-esque. :D

Good job!

I would love to see some color in it though.

^.^f

~Summer

lttlsqrl responds:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might bring some color to it but i would have to rework most of the drawing, its worth a shot

Brilliant

I love the color of this one. Very dramatic. It almost reminds of what the human body looks like on the inside... OH, I only say that because I study medicine. lol....

Yeah, I don't know first hand. ^.-

Kaizerwolf responds:

Cool! I never thought of it as a human body inside... I thought it looked like a shell. Still, your idea is good! :D

A musician, a postmodern thoughtful man with a propensity to create off the wall music while exploring other avenues of expression. A teacher, a student, a friend, and a hard worker. He believes in you. And bacon.

Krin Chakeres @jaysummers759885