ISO-Metaljonus ISO-Metaljonus

A great rough draft. The composition is sound and the mix is sound. I would have loved to hear more of your shredding in the mix.

This is an awesome tune, and I can't wait to hear it if you finish it.

I think it is well worth it to do so.

<3 it bro.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! I actually wrote this for my band, so there will be vocals on it for sure. ;) I will upload it once it is done!

Foreign Heights Foreign Heights

Beautifully done sir. Very good! This song makes me want to wear panties!!!! >f^_^f<

Ahaha, thank you!!!!

Pinball in IMAX (loop ver.) Pinball in IMAX (loop ver.)

It took me back bro! Especially those drums bro! lol. I loved it.

TheDukesDepot responds:

Glad you liked it. If you want to see my more serious stuff, check out TheDukeofJuke.

Piano 3 Piano 3

You are honing in on something here. This method is the foundation for me. To me, this is all pre production work.

The melodies and harmonies need some work, but it is beautiful.

Great job man... keep going!! DON'T GIVE UP! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Dango Daikazoku Lullaby Dango Daikazoku Lullaby

The song really hits me when the horns and cello come in. Beautifully done sir. ^_^

ChronoNomad responds:

Many thanks for the feedback, man. It does the same to me every. Single. Time.

Those feels...

Heritage Heritage

Complete. ^_^ Very great man.

jakeghost responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it!

Endling Endling

I loved it! It was rather short, but it was mixed well and you could hear everything perfectly and the piece was so dynamic!

Wow, I can tell I can learn a lot from your work!

I love how you EQ'ed the low end. I have been working for years to get a nice smooth low end. I have been listening to various artists trying to get the idea, but alas.

Great job man! Just make it longer please lol. :P

jakeghost responds:

Hey thank you!! Really appreciate the positive feedback. It's taken quite a while for me to work out where the bass fits, and often I have to listen to the mix on a few different things (eg. my good headphones, my $20 headphones, computer monitors etc) to get the right level.

You're on the right track with your song Rift, just keep at it and I'm sure each mix will get better and better! -Jake

Fin-Metaljonus Fin-Metaljonus

Pure wickedness man. This track is overload!!!! total awesome bruh.

!!!!!!!! @_@

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude!

Paradox Paradox

For a video game song this has a great theme, but I am not sure about the drum samples. It seems rather repetitive, which doesn't mean that is a bad thing, but some fills would be nice.

I think the song needs a bit more dynamics, but it has a great sound for the genre and I could see a song very similar to it being used in RPG's.

I think it is a great start, but it could be polished to really sound amazing!!!

Clair de Lune Clair de Lune

Oh man.. mad respect Joe.

WOW.... just amazingly recited sir. So... perfect in imperfection.

<3 this dude.